The Magnificent Skardu Tour 6 June to 13 June 2019
The Magnificent Skardu Tour 6 June to 13 June 2019 (7 Days 6 Nights trip)
Rs. 24000/head from Lahore/ Isb
Rs. 58000/- couple With a separate room
#skardu | #Shangrilla | #kachura lake | #sadpara lake | #shigar |#Manthoka Waterfall | #katpana | #travel #trip #holidays #vacation #mountain
On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group
Breakfast : Parathay + Eggs + Tea
Dinner: BBQ/ Karahi/ qorma / Biryani/ Chappal kabab/ Daal/ Sabzi/ Sajji + Raita + Cold Drinks
[ Services Includes ]]
Luxury Transport, Accommodation (3-5 persons on sharing basis, Quality Meals (2 standard meals includes breakfast and lunch or dinner), Tour Guide
Package NOT INCLUDE:
- Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
- Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
- Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Entry tickets (if any) of any places/ monuments/ museum to be visited
- Any item not mentioned above
Remaining payment to be made 1 day before the trip
*** The Last Date for Registration with advance payment is 3 days before the start of trip ***
Payment Through Bank/ online transfer, Easy Paisa payment/Mobicash. Call for details
**First come First serve basis**
**Photographers are welcome to capture scenic beauty**
**Families are encouraged to join**
**Remaining payment has to be made before the day of departure for the trip**
** Refund Policy:
•50% deduction if informed for cancellation 7 days before the trip.
•75% deduction if informed for cancellation 3 days before the trip
• Advance payment is non-refundable in last 3 days of the trip, unless until the trip is cancelled by the Management**
***TERMS & CONDITIONS***
While registering for the trip, it stands imperative that applicant has thoroughly gone through/ understood the under mentioned terms & conditions. Agreement of the participant, to these terms and conditions, is deemed to be given upon advance payment/ successful registration for this trip with Travel Guides Pakistan (TGP):
1. The members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities organized by TGP. Members must respect the authority of the organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
2. Each participant should treat other group members with respect, dignity and honour. Use of violent behaviour including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behaviour, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
3. Special respect for female members should be exercised. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
4. Using drugs/ alcohol or found party to drug/ alcohol sale or possession is strictly prohibited.
5. Each member shall ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in his/her attending of the trip activities.
6. All members would give due respect to local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water or other sources.
7. TGP reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund.
8. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such event, hosts have the right to alter itineraries or cut short the trip. In such a case, a suitable refund may be made to the participants, if appropriate.
9. Photos and movies are permitted to be shot during our trip provided it is not objectionable to local people or any participant particularly females. These photos and movies are aimed for personal use only. Publishing those photos and movies on the internet or on any media is not permitted until and unless explicit permission in writing had been sorted out from the people appearing in those photos and movies.
10. In case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip. TGP will not be held responsible in any case.