7 Days Eid Trip To Skardu, Shigar, Khaplu & Deosai 7-14 June 2019
Cost From Lahore Or Islamabad: Rs 22,500/-
Booking Advance: Rs.5000/-
Remaining payment: At the time of departure
- In Case Couple Needs Separate Room, Rs: 3500/- Per Head Additional Will Be Charged For All Nights.
- Females | Families | Bachelors | Couples All Are Invited To Join Us
- Photographers are welcome to Join & Capture the Beautiful Valley
- Note Karachi People Can Join Us either In Lahore and Islambad.
- Kids having age less than 5 will be considered Free.
- Kids having age between 5-10 will be charged 50% and will be accommodated on folding seats (Middle Ones)
- Travel through private air conditioned vehicle.
- Luxurious Accommodation
- Quality 2 time meals a day
- Entry Cost to Deosai
- All Tolls and Taxes.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- Group of 5, avail 5% discount on all seats.
- Group of 10 and above, avail 10% discount on all seats
- 7 days before the departure, 50% deduction.
- 3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
- Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.
Day 0: (Friday)
Departure from Lahore: 8:30 PM
DETAIL OF AREA
1-Skardu is a town and capital of Skardu District, in Gilgit, Pakistan. Skardu is in the 10 kilometres (6 miles) wide by 40 kilometres (25 miles) long Skardu Valley, at the confluence of the Indus and the Shigar River. Skardu is at an altitude of nearly 2,500 metres (8,202 feet) . The town is surrounded by grey-brown coloured mountains, which hide the 8,000 metre peaks of the nearby Karakoram range. There are three lakes in the vicinity: Upper Kachura lake, Lower Kachura Lake, and Sadpara Lake.
2-The Shigar Valley is a valley in Baltistan in northern Pakistan that is watered by the Shigar River. The valley stretches about 170 km from Skardu to Askole and is the gateway to the high mountains of the Karakoram. The town of Shigar is the largest settlement in valley. Even though the Shigar Valley is a remote and largely inaccessible place, there are several villages in the valley. Askole is the last settlement in the Shigar Valley, which is still far from the high mountains. Shigar was formerly an administrative sub-division of Skardu District, but is now a district in its own right.
3-The Deosai National Park is located in Skardu Gilgit-Baltistan province, in northern Pakistan. Deosai is accessible from Skardu District in the north and the Astore District in the west. Deosai means ‘the land of Giants’. The park is located on the Deosai Plains of the Gilgit-Baltistan geographic region. Deosai is a tourist attraction and lot of tourists who visit Baltistan go to Deosai as well. Deosai Plateau which is the second highest plateau in the world after the Chang Tang in Tibet. In local Balti language, Deosai is called Byarsa, meaning ‘summer place’. The plateau is located at the boundary of the Karakorum and the western Himalayas.
Islamabad,Faizabad , Mansahra,Naran,Lulusar Lake,Babusar,Chillas
Skardu, Shangrilla,Kachura Lake,
Skardu,Shigar ,Katpana Lake
Deosai Plain, Sadpara Dam, Barapani, Sheosar Lake,Skardu
Khaplu , Manthoka , Skardu
Naran , Babusar Pass , Lulusar Lake , Islamabad , Lahore