7 Days Eid Trip To Hunza, Fairy Meadows 06-13 June 2019
Its Open Invitation To All Over Pakistan Any One Can Join Us On Our Trips From Any City !
Females | Families | Bachelors | Couples All Are Invited To Join Us:
| TRIP COST |
—Package Cost For #ISLAMABAD: Rs 20,500/- Per Head
—Package Cost From #KARACHI: Rs 27,000/- Per Head (Economical Class Train with Night Stay In Islamabad)
—Package Cost From #KARACHI: Rs 32,500/- Per Head
(Business Class Return Train with Night Stay in Islamabad)
***In case couple Needs separate room, Rs: 7000/- additional will be charged***
—Booking Advance: Rs.7000 Per Head except train Fare/-
—Remaining payment: At the time of departure.
—Registration Deadline: 02nd June, 2019 (For Karachi)
—Registration Deadline: 04th June, 2019 (For others City)
—Accommodation: 4 Night Hotel Stay & 2 Night Camping Stay
(NOTE: Daewoo Service Will Be Provided For Faislabad City From Faislabad To Lahore & Lahore To Faislabad)
–Travel Through Private Air Conditioned Vehicle.
(Saloon Coaster if 18-20 Persons)
(Grand Cabin if 11-13 Persons)
–Jeep as per itinerary on 7 pax sharing per jeep basis.
–4 night’s hotel stay & 2 night camping stay as per plan on 3-4 pax sharing
(Beds + Mattresses)
–Quality Meals (Breakfast + Dinner)
–Bonfire (1 Time)
–Basic first aid kit.
–All tolls and taxes
|SERVICES NOT INCLUDED|
—Entry Tickets of Altit and Baltit Fort
—Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls.
—Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
—Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost
Lunch/ Dinner: One chicken dish with raita, salad, cold drink.
— 3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
— Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.
(For Karachi Participants)
Transfer to Hotel
Dinner in Hotel
Night Stay in Hotel
Departure from Lahore: 10:00 Pm
Terms and Conditions:
– Immoral conduct/ misbehaving with organizers/team members or participants is strictly prohibited.
– Smoking in the transport vehicle is strictly not allowed under any circumstances.
– Females should be given special respect and privacy privileges in all circumstances.
– A member needs to have prior permission before taking pictures of other members. (Especially females)
(If found guilty of taking pictures without consent the memory card will be confiscated permanently.)
– Locals norms and traditions should be respected at all times.
– Members will be be accountable for any garbage by them. Please show the sign of being an educated nation.
– Environmental care is a must. No garbage will be disposed. Keep the wrappers and empty bottles with you and dispose them off properly.
– Arrival and Departure timings can be different from ones originally mentioned due to unforeseen circumstances and Pakistan Trekkers will not be responsible for such delays.
– Kindly keep your belongings under your supervision at all times.
– Pakistan Trekkers is not responsible for delays due to Act of God, political reasons, unavoidable circumstances.
– Pakistan Trekkers shall not be held responsible for any insurance claims in case (God forbid) any accident shall happen.
– All activities shall be done by members on their own accord and
Pakistan Trekkers will not be responsible for any mishaps whatsoever.
– Pakistan Trekkers shall not be responsible for anything not mentioned explicitly.
– Pakistan Trekkers will not pay any jeep charges in case of Road Closed due to heavy snowfall or landslide
Raikot, Fairy Meadows
Fairy Meadows, Nanga Parbat
Tattu Village, Nanga Parbat, Hunza Valley
Gujal, Abtabad Lake, Hunza
Altit & Baltit Fort, Hunza, Chilas