5 Days Trip to Fairy Meadows and Nanga Parbat Base Camp 21-26 June 2019
9pm departure from lahore daewoo terminal thokar niaz beg.
Tour Cost: Cost Rs. 17,500 / head from LHR
Tour Cost: Cost Rs. 17,500 / head from ISL
Couple Charges: 45,000 for 2 pax from LHR
Group Discounts available:
• Travelling Cost From LHR to LHR
• Hotel accommodation on 3-4 person sharing basis.
• 2-time meals on travelling and trek.
• Kitchen equipment, crockery, fuel and related camping gear.
• Facilities of Guide, cook and porters and helpers.
• Bridge taxes.
• Tour Photography
• Guided Tour
Cost Not Included
• Personal trekking equipment.
• Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls.
• Insurance liability medical aid,and helicopter rescue coverage.
• Any kind of travel cost (Bus+Jeeps), if anyone leaves trek at any stage due to any reason.
• Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
Below refund policy will be followed if members decided to cancel his participation after payment.
•25% deduction if informed for cancellation 30 Days Earlier
•50% deduction if informed for cancellation 14 Days Earlier
•100% deduction if informed of cancellation 7 Days Earlier
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1.The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2.Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4.All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5.The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6.During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7.On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9.In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10.On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Cancellation Policy:
- 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
- 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
- 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
- 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
12 No amount will be refunded if any person leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
13. The Explorers is a non-registered voluntary body being operated by a group of outdoor passionate persons having years of experience in hiking, camping, trekking and outdoor activities.
Rawalpindi, Chillas via Besham
Meadows, Chilas , Raikot , Fairy Meadows,
Fairy Meadows , Chilas , Besham
Chilas, Fairy Meadows, Besham