5 Days Hunza valley Eid Special 7–12 June 2019
Eid Special tour Highlights For 5 Days Hunza valley Eid Special 7–12 June 2019
Duration: 5 days 4 nights — Hunza Valley
Tour Type: Public Tour (Open invitation, Anyone can join)
AC Transportation, Meals and Hotel. Camps included.
Starting Date: 7 june 2019
End Date:to 12 June 2019
—From Lahore. Rs 17000.
—From Islamabad. RS 16500.
—Karachi & Lahore People Can Join Us in Islamabad
—For Couple: 8000 extra
—Booking Advance: Rs.5000/-
—Remaining payment: At the time of departure.
—Registration Deadline: 6 June 2019
Departure From Office 9 pm
Breakfast: Egg + Chanay / Alu ki Bhujia + Bread + Jam/Butter +Tea.
Dinner: Chicken Karhai / Chicken Pulao / Chicken BAR B Q + Roti + Raita + Cold drinks.
Food (Breakfast & Dinner)
Ride of boats at Attabad lake (if possible)
Accommodation (on sharing basis)
Services of a Guide
Photography with Privacy
Basic first aid kit
All Road Toll
Services Not Included:
Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
Tea and Cold drinks expense (Other than breakfast & Dinner)
Porter (For carrying personal equipment)
Boating tickets, Entry tickets of Altit & Baltit Forts
Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
Any item not mentioned above
Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
Personal insurances of clients
Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
Equipment to Bring:
All participants must bring their ID cards with them.
Terms and Conditions:
– The organizers have the rights to cancel the event at any time without prior notice.
– Immoral conduct/ misbehaving with organizers/team members or participants is strictly prohibited.
– Smoking in the transport vehicle is strictly not allowed under any circumstances.
– Females should be given special respect and privacy privileges in all circumstances.
– A member needs to have prior permission before taking pictures of other members. (Especially females)
(If found guilty of taking pictures without consent the memory card will be confiscated permanently.)
– Locals norms and traditions should be respected at all times.
– Members will be accountable for any garbage by them. Please show the sign of being an educated nation.
– Environmental care is a must. No garbage will be disposed of. Keep the wrappers and empty bottles with you and dispose of them off properly.
– Arrival and Departure timings can be different from ones originally mentioned due to unforeseen circumstance Organization will not be responsible for such delays.
– Organization and its team members will not be responsible for any theft of personal items.
– Kindly keep your belongings under your supervision at all times.
– The organization is not responsible for delays due to Act of God, political reasons, unavoidable circumstances.
– The organization shall not be held responsible for any insurance claims in case (God forbid) any accident shall happen.
– All activities shall be done by members on their own accord and organization will not be responsible for any mishaps whatsoever.
– The organization shall not be responsible for anything not mentioned explicitly.
Islamabad Besham Panorama
Besham, Islamabad, Lahore