5 Days Hunza Valley 14 – 19 June
Eid Special tour Highlights
Duration: 5 days 4 nights — Hunza Valley
Tour Type: Public Tour (Open invitation, Anyone can join)
AC Transportation, Meals and Hotel. Camps included.
Starting Date: 14 june 2019
End Date:to 19 June 2019
—From Lahore. Rs 17000.
— From Islamabad. RS 16500.
–Karachi & Lahore People Can Join Us in Islambad
—For Couple: 8000 extra
—Booking Advance: Rs.5000/-
—Remaining payment: At the time of departure.
—Registration Deadline: 6June 2019
Departure From Office Model town Link Road 9pm
|Services Not Included|
-Personal trekking equipment and clothing
-Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
-Insurance liability medical aid, and rescue coverage.
-Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
|Terms & Conditions|
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. We will provide camping in fairy meadows, naltar valley and hoper valley. Also we can provide rooms but it will cost 1000 Rs per head extra.
12. Ghoom lay pakistan is a voluntary body being operated by a group of outdoor passionate persons having years of experience in hiking, camping, trekking and outdoor activities.
(Chilas - Hunza)
(Hunza – Khunjerab Pass):
(Hunza – Besham ):
(Besham – Lahore ):