5 Days Eid Trip to , Hunza and Khunjerab Pass 06-11 june 2019
Its Open Invitation To All Over Pakistan Any One Can Join Us On Our Trips From Any City !
Females | Families | Bachelors | Couples All Are Invited To Join Us:
| TRIP COST |
—Package Cost From #LAHORE: Rs 16,500/- Per Head.
—Package Cost For #ISLAMABAD: Rs 16,000/- Per Head
—Package Cost From #KARACHI: Rs 23,000/- Per Head (Economical Class Train with Night Stay In Islamabad)
—Package Cost From #KARACHI: Rs 29,500/- Per Head
(Business Class Return Train with Night Stay in Islamabad)
***In case couple Needs separate room, Rs: 5000/- additional will be charged***
—Booking Advance: Rs.5000 Per Head except train Fare/-
—Remaining payment: At the time of departure.
—Registration Deadline: 2nd June ,2019 (For Karachi)
—Registration Deadline: 04th June, 2019 (For others City)
-Sight-Seeing – Photography – BBQ – Bonfire
For Karachi Participants
—Trip Duration: 8 Days
—Accommodation: 6 Night Hotel Stay
For Lahore and Islamabad Participants
—Trip Duration: 5 Days
—Accommodation: 4 Night Hotel Stay
–Travelling Cost From KHI TO KHI
–Travelling Cost From LHR TO LHR
–Travelling Cost From ISD TO ISD
(NOTE: Green Line Train Tickets Will Be Provided with Hotel stay for Karachi Participants From Karachi to Islamabad & Islamabad to Karachi)
–Travel Through Private Air Conditioned Vehicle.
(Saloon Coaster if 18-20 Persons)
(Grand Cabin if 11-13 Persons)
–4 night’s hotel stays as per plan on 3-4 pax sharing
(Beds + Mattresses)
–6 night’s hotel stays for KHI participants as per plan on 3-4 pax sharing (Beds + Mattresses)
–Quality Meals (Breakfast + Dinner)
–Bonfire (1 Time)
–Basic first aid kit.
–All tolls and taxes
|SERVICES NOT INCLUDED|
—Entry Tickets of Altit and Baltit Fort
—Jeep cost if coaster will not be accessible to Pak-China Border
—Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls, Heaters
—Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
—Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost
Breakfast: Paratha + Egg + Milk Tea.
Lunch/ Dinner: One chicken dish with raita, salad, cold drink.
— 7 days before the departure, 50% deduction.
— 3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
— Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.
(For Karachi Participants)
Departure from Karachi by Train on (Eid First Day)05th June in Night
Transfer to Hotel
Dinner in Hotel
Night Stay in Hotel
Day 0 : (Eid Second Day) 06th June, 2019)
Departure from Lahore: 10:00 Pm
(For Karachi Participants)
Night Stay In Islamabad for Karachi Participants
Departure for Karachi
Terms and Conditions:
– The organizers have the rights to cancel the event at any time without prior notice.
– Immoral conduct/ misbehaving with organizers/team members or participants is strictly prohibited.
– Smoking in the transport vehicle is strictly not allowed under any circumstances.
– Females should be given special respect and privacy privileges in all circumstances.
– A member needs to have prior permission before taking pictures of other members. (Especially females)
(If found guilty of taking pictures without consent the memory card will be confiscated permanently.)
– Locals norms and traditions should be respected at all times.
– Members will be be accountable for any garbage by them. Please show the sign of being an educated nation.
– Environmental care is a must. No garbage will be disposed. Keep the wrappers and empty bottles with you and dispose them off properly.
– Arrival and Departure timings can be different from ones originally mentioned due to unforeseen circumstances and Pakistan Trekkers will not be responsible for such delays.
– Pakistan Trekkers and its team members will not be responsible for any theft of personal items.
– Kindly keep your belongings under your supervision at all times.
– Pakistan Trekkers is not responsible for delays due to Act of God, political reasons, unavoidable circumstances.
– Pakistan Trekkers shall not be held responsible for any insurance claims in case (God forbid) any accident shall happen.
– All activities shall be done by members on their own accord and
Pakistan Trekkers will not be responsible for any mishaps whatsoever.
– Pakistan Trekkers shall not be responsible for anything not mentioned explicitly.
– Pakistan Trekkers will not pay any jeep charges in case of Road Closed due to heavy snowfall or landslide
Islamabad, Lulusar Lake, Chillas
Hunza, Khunjerab Pass