18 Days K2 Base Camp – Concordia & Gandogoro La clock 22 June – 5 July
18 Days K2 Base Camp – Concordia & Gandogoro La clock 22 June – 5 July (CARAVAN tours and treks)
We plan your destinations with every bit of the journey. The caravan has started with an intention and goal to explore Pakistan, as Pakistan is the blessed land in terms of mountains, rivers, glaciers, lakes, deserts, long coastal belts and home to many wildlife species.
This is considered to be one of the world’s great treks with breathtaking scenery unsurpassed anywhere else in the high mountains. This is a challenging trek to Concordia and K2 Base Camp.
The trekking route is lined with rugged mountains all the way from Askole, the last village in the Braldu gorge, to Concordia. On our walk up the Baltoro glacier, we will see the Trango Towers, Masherbrum, K2 and Broad Peak among many others. Concordia has been described as the “Throne Room of the Mountain Gods” for its unique 360˚ panorama of 7,000m mountains and impressive views of K2.
Note:- Although we try to adhere to the schedule listed below, this itinerary is subject to change due to numerous reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, road washouts, vehicle breakdowns, sickness, govt restrictions, & all other unforeseen exigencies.
Checklist for K2 basecamp:
-Light spare jogger
-Rucksack (Trekking bag) (min 75 liters)
-Woolen socks (5 pairs min)
-Jungle hat or Parna
-Torch or head torch with an extra battery
-Sun go0gle + 1 reserve
-Clipper lighter and Matchsticks
Islamabad to Islamabad – 18 DAYS
Lahore to Lahore – 19 DAYS
Trip cost for Pakistanis: 123,000/- Rupees (Isb to Isb)
Total cost for foreigners: 1550$- Dollars (Isb to Isb)
Rs.2000/- extra for services from Lahore to Lahore
Total Camp Nights: 13
Trekking days: 12
Trekking level: Strenuous
Trek duration: 4-9 hour/day
The Cost Includes:
– AC transport Islamabad to Skardu and Back
– Jeeps Skardu to Askole
– 4 Night Hotel accommodation on sharing basis
– 13 night Camp accommodation on sharing basis
– 3 meals per day during travel & trek
– Camping equipment (Camps, sleeping bag, sleeping mat)
– Services of expert cook and low altitude porters for food and equipment
– Porter for personal gear up to 20 kg
– Kitchen equipment & kitchen tents
– Insurance of Staff i.e cook, porter
– Services of a registered guide
– Bridge Taxes
– Road Tolls
– Basic First Aid
The Cost does not include:
-Anything of personal nature i.e phone, laundry, beverages
-Medication, evacuation, and rescue, etc. in emergencies
-Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
-Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
-Tips (customary but not mandatory in Pakistan for local staff, porters and drivers)
-Any item not mentioned above
50% advance payment should be submitted to book your seat. No seat is reserved or booked without paying the advance payment. Seats will be allotted on FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
The last date for registration is 31 MAY, 2019
1. The members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral. Members must respect the authority of an organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
2. Each participant should treat other Club member with respect, dignity, and honor. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
3. Special respect for female members would be exercised. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
4. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited.
5. Each member shall ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in his/her attending of the Club activities.
6. All members would give due care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers, etc) shall be suitably disposed of without disturbing nature.
7. The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund.
8. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such event, the hosts have the right to alter my itineraries or cut short the trip. In such an event, the hosts shall not be held liable to refund money.
9. We will use both hotels and camps during our trips. Each participant shall take part in tent pitching and erecting exercises.
10. Porters/Horses will be hired to carry common stuff and will not carry any personal stuff of participants. However, every participant has the right to hire personal porter/horse for his/her personal stuff or for himself/herself.
11. A “Check List” will be provided (as a guideline) to every participant as the minimal stuff that they may require during the trip but “Check List” should be taken as a guideline only.
12. Photos and movies are permitted to be shot during our trip provided it is is not objectionable to local people or any participant particularly females. These photos and movies are aimed for personal use only. Publishing those photos and movies on the internet or on any media is not permitted until and unless explicit permission in writing had been sorted out from the people appearing in those photos and movies.
Islamabad for Chillas
Chillas to Skardu
Askole to Korophone to Jhula
Jhula to Paiju
Paiju to Urdukas
Urdukas to Goro
Goro II to Concordia
K2 Base Camp